8.13.2008

Out of the Park

clip_image002They did it again. Sovereign Grace Ministries has produced yet another incredible cd. This is the 4th in a row that I've absolutely loved (not that I didn't like the others). The lyrics are so rich, thought provoking, and encouraging. Musically, it has a nice mix. There is a nice variety. I like it that they don't all sound similar. This cd is a must buy!

Favorite songs? That's a hard one...I'd probably narrow it down to three... The Lord Is, I Want to be Where You Are, and Taste and See.

7 comments:

Christa H said...

I look forward to hearing mine! :)

Anonymous said...

I still cannot understand how you can have a cd for days and yet you haven't listened to it yet???

Christa H said...

I've been busy...

Anonymous said...

somehow business doesn't ever effect me listening to a new cd ;)

Christa H said...

well it's not like you can listen to a cd while you're watching the olympics...

Anonymous said...

and the olympics wouldn't effect me listening to a new cd, either... ;)

Christa H said...

that's because you don't watch the olympics