7.24.2008

Gratitude - The Little Things

Most people would say I'm easily amused...and I must admit it's true, I am. But, I've also found much pleasure in the small ways that God shows His love and kindness towards me. It could be something as small as finding a cd for $5. But, that's a blessing from my Savior, 'cause He knows I love music. It's so much fun to look for the little ways (seemingly unimportant) that God blesses me. Small things that make me smile. Small things that bring joy to my heart. So, here's a list of some of the random things that make me smile. I'm so grateful to God for blessing me with the little things...

  • Post-it Notes & Permanent Markers 
  • Playing with our puppy. She makes me laugh and smile on a daily basis.
  • Gerber daisies
  • The many little kids at church that come up and give me hugs every Sunday!
  • Finding things on sale
  • Figuring out HTML code that has me stumped
  • Living in the South and living on property in the boonies

If I thought about it, I'd come up with more. I love noticing the kindness of my Savior in the little things! Fills me with faith for His provision in bigger things. Isn't He good!

P2060026

No comments: