6.06.2008

Fun!!!

One of the joys of being single is being able to go to a 6yr. olds birthday party and have people look at you and try to figure out why in the world you're there. I was the only single (except for Macy's aunts) invited to the party. It was all kids and their parents. How fun is that! Rick looked at me as said, "What are you doing here?" And I retorted, "Macy invited me. I babysit for them and she wanted me to come to her birthday party." It was a blast, even if it was outside. Goodness, it was hot! They had the coolest slip & slide I've ever seen. Why didn't we have those when I was little? We just had a yellow plastic tarp that was hooked up to a hose. And you could feel every rock underneath it as you slid down it...P6060010

P6060050

I will not totally bore anyone with the 70+ pics that I took (yeah, I REALLY like taking pictures!), but if you're really bored, you can view them HERE.

No comments: