5.13.2009

I Am Alive

It’s been a couple days since I’ve posted. And I’m sure you’re wondering what in the world happened to me. You’ve probably been losing sleep…well, maybe not. Anyways, the reason for my lack of blogging has been due to the fact that my grandparents (dad’s parents) are in town for the week. We’re having so much fun! Sunday we celebrated Mother’s Day & my grandpa’s birthday.  Monday we went “roaming” and my grandpa took us out to lunch. Tuesday and Wednesday have been spent working out in the yard, trying to get things cleaned up before it rains…again. Welcome to life on a farm. I’m really looking forward Friday. Katie and I are taking my grandma out to lunch (To Red Robin, she’s never been.) and then shopping. My grandma loves to shop! Katie and I haven’t been shopping with her in a REALLY long time. It will be a great girls day (we insisted mom come too)…I’m so excited. I will probably take my camera (surprise, surprise), so I’ll post some pics. :)

In other news, Next is only 9 days away!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!

No comments: