4.28.2009

You’ll Provide For Me

Words and Music by Stephen Altrogge. As recorded on Overflow 4 & In A Little While. All Rights Reserved. © 2005 Sovereign Grace Praise (BMI). Listen to song sample

O Lord, You care for all the earth

The flowers and the birds

You provide their daily bread

How much more You have cared for me

You've met my greatest need

When Christ hung on the tree

So I know that You'll provide for me

  

So God I trust in You, I trust in You

I trust in You

In whatever I may face

I will trust Your sovereign grace

I will always trust in You

O Lord, when all my hopes and plans

Are taken from my hands

And I cannot see the way

I will rest in Your good and sovereign plan

I will bless Your gracious hand

I know Your promise stands

That I'll see Your goodness in this land

The lines have fallen for me

In pleasant places

Wonderful places

No comments: