1.22.2009

Faithful To All His Promises Pt. 2

The LORD is faithful in all his words and kind in all his works. I have spoken,
and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it. Psalm
145:13b

The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.
Isaiah 46:llb


Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not
seen. Hebrews 11:1
But this command I gave them: ‘Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you
shall be my people. And walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be
well with you.’ Jeremiah 7:23b


And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord
shall be saved.’ Acts 2:21
All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will
never cast out. John 6:27
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing;
it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9


If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
“I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not
remember your sins…” Isaiah 43:25


…as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions
from us. Psalm 103:12


Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do
not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
“…teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with
you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20b


For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things
present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else
in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ
Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39


As for man, his days are like grass; he flourishes like a flower of the field;
for the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place knows it no more. But
the steadfast love of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting on those who
fear him, and his righteousness to children's children, to those who keep his
covenant and remember to do his commandments. Psalm 103:15-18

No comments: