1.21.2009

Faithful To All His Promises Pt. 1

I've decided that I want to be a GraceKid. (For those of you who do not know, GraceKids is the name of the Children's Ministry at my church.) One of the older classes is about to begin a curriculum titled Faithful To All His Promises. As I'm preparing the memory verse answer key, I'm tempted to skp the sermon, so I can sit in on this class (just joking). The verses are incredible. So, for the next couple of days, I'm going to post the Scriptures from this curriculum. I pray that they encourage your soul as much as they have and continue to encourage mine...

The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made. Psalm
145:9
And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according
to promise. Galatians 3:29


But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to
become children of God… John 1:12

…for the Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will
perish. Psalm 1:6

remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am
God, and there is none like me...Isaiah 46:9

God is not man, that he should lie,or a son of man, that he should change
his mind.Has he said, and will he not do it?Or has he spoken, and will he not
fulfill it? Numbers 23:19
Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am watching over my
word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:12

It is better to take refuge in the Lordthan to trust in man. Ps. 118:8

Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens,your faithfulness to the
clouds. Ps. 36:5

But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious,slow to anger and abounding in
steadfast love and faithfulness. Ps. 86:5

Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are
those who have not seen and yet have believed.” Jn. 20:29

No comments: