12.29.2008

Amazing Day

Today I went on a little vacation. It was just a day get-away. It was so relaxing and so much fun. God was so kind, it was an incredible trip. We (Emily, Katie, and I) all had the day off, so we decided to go to the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC. Katie and I had never been. Wow!!! That place is so amazingly incredible. We had a 2hr. lunch (yep, 2hrs. of amazing and relaxing yumminess), toured the National Gingerbread Contest (pics are coming), walked around, relaxed, and laughed a whole lot. I’ll post pics with captions in the next day or so. Here’s a couple of my favorites…

PC290015

I thought she was going to float away she drank so much hot tea.

PC290117 PC290196

PC290132

Emily thinking about Chica. :)

PC290201

4 events and a wedding just does strange things to you…

 PC290210

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chica makes me happy.