9.20.2008

Meet Abby

IMG_8915

I'd like to introduce you to one of my dear little friends. Abby moved here with her family a little over a year ago. I was at their house the day the arrived from Canada. I greeted her with a big hug and ever since we've been buddies. Not a Sunday goes by that I do not get an enormous bear hug from Abby. The hug is typically followed by non-stop chatter. :) Abby really likes to talk (a girl after my own heart). Abby makes me smile, she bring such joy to my heart. She often makes me laugh...laugh really hard. She and her siblings are so adorable. They are God's gift to me. They're one of those small reminders of His incredible love for me. He cares so much for me that He brings little tykes to make me smile and laugh! :) So, Abby, thanks for the hugs!!! You're a very dear girl & I can't wait to see all that God has in store for you!

No comments: