8.05.2008

Another Kindness of God

My church (which I work for) has had our printer for a long time. It was an all-in-one, so we use it all the time to scan and copy as well. In the past year or so, it's started to mess up from time to time. It's been a love/hate relationship. I've been hoping it would just die.

On Friday it decided to begin a death rattle and we decided it was definitely time (the guys asked me to get a new one awhile back, I just hadn't had the time to research the best for our "office".) to get a new all-in-one. WooHoo!!! So, I drove down to Staples to pick up the HP Laser all-in-one we had picked out. I get there and they tell me that their store doesn't carry color laser printers. I have to order it online. No problem. Except for the fact that I've given the other printer away...small problem. I order the printer and find out it will take a week to arrive. Aaahhhh! So, I asked Matt if I could temporarily have the old printer back. We were supposed to make the hand off on Sunday, but (surprise,surprise) we forgot.

Now comes the cool part. Yesterday, I'm standing in the kitchen and I hear Chica barking her head off. UPS was making a delivery. I looked out the kitchen window to see a HP printer sitting in the truck!!!!!!! How cool is that. How kind of God to provide what I wanted and needed earlier than I expected. I can't wait to set it up today!

No comments: