7.08.2008

So Much Fun!

I had more fun tonight than I've had in a long time. The Youth (a.k.a. CrossCurrent) had a fun night. They kindly invited the Singles to come along!!!

P7080001P7080002 P7080003 P7080004

It was a blast! I found out a couple of things...

Playing laser tag is tons of fun! Especially sliding down a ramp on your knees...I will never participate in a putt putt tournament...I stink at putt putt. I think I came in last, even the youth beat me....I can be competitive. I totally beat Ryan, Matt, and Wendy in go carts. I was "breathing" down Ryan's neck the whole time and Matt and Wendy couldn't get past me. I finally passed Ryan and came in first...I was just as surprised as anyone else! It was so much fun.

4 comments:

My Favorite Things said...

Sooo where's the picture of you sliding down on your knees?? I'd love to see that one... :) Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, there are no pictures. The first time was totally by accident. Since I'm not the most coordinated of individuals, I tripped. But, then I discovered that it was a great way to not get shot! :-)

Anonymous said...

do you have a web album from the event... I'd like to see those pictures blown up... especially the one where my sister is super-paranoid about going on the g-carts for the first time. (i know its on your page, but the bigger picture would of course allow me to see her horrified face closer up :P)

Anonymous said...

No sorry, I don't. Those were the only 4 I took. My camera battery was dying...you can't see her face even in a bigger shot, but I'll send it to ya anyways. :)